Group final makeup exams will be available for these courses.
- MATHEMATICS 105, 120, 210, 211
- STATISTICS 119, 250
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 107, 108
See instructions for eligibility below.
NOTE: MATH 141, 150, 151 exams will be held on Sunday, MAY10.
Makeup exams are NOT available for these courses on Sat., May 9.
Confer with instructor for makeup exams.
- Math 141, 0930-1130, Sunday, May 10
- Math 150, 1200-1400, Sunday, May 10
- Math 151, 1430-1630, Sunday, May 10
Listed below are commonly acceptable reasons for giving a make-up exam and the procedures for students to follow:
- Student has another group final at the exact same time as a Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science group final. Back-to-back exams does not warrant a make-up exam.
- Student has 3 (or more) group final examinations on Saturday, May 9.
- For religious reasons, the student cannot take the exam on Saturday, May 9. Written letter on letterhead must be provided from religious official. Student will need to confer with their instructor to take the group final during finals week.
- In certain special circumstances the department may permit a make-up when there is a documented serious and compelling reason preventing a student from taking their scheduled Saturday exam. These situations are handled on an individual basis and must be approved by the Department. Documentation is required.
Procedures to follow
Student must come to the Math Department Office and request a petition form for a Group Final Make-Up no later Friday, April 24. Signatures of all instructors involved will be required on the petition form. Completed petition forms must be returned to the Math/CS Department by the deadline. No petitions will be accepted after the deadline. Student must register on the Department’s make-up roster no later than Friday, April 24. No exceptions! If you miss the deadline, you must confer with your instructor to do a make-up exam.
Students taking another Department's make-up exam must contact that department for the procedure to take that department's make-up group final.
- MAKE-UP EXAM REGISTRATION BEGINS: MONDAY, APRIL 6.
- REGISTRATION ENDS: FRIDAY, APRIL 24.
See online Group Final exam schedule
Group Final exams: Saturday, May 9.
Group Final MAKE-UP exams: Saturday, May 9, 5:00-7:00pm, GMCS 301.
You MUST register to take the makeup exam in the department office, April 6 – 24.